Well, I'm back and I suppose I should explain my absence - not that it will probably make all that much sense to anyone else.
If there is anyone that DOESN'T know - I'm rather bogged down in my own head. I'm being treated for depression, anxiety, panic etc etc etc (too boring for anyone else to have to hear the whole diagnosis lol) anyways, let's just say I have problems.
Living as I was in Hamilton, I was getting worse and worse so I moved back here to Oshawa to have a kind of support system with my family and a couple of good friends. For a while, wow, did this help but then the depression monster snuck up on me around Christmas and then someone said when I was talking about my cyber-life on the blogs - they said wow you know more about those people you've never met (and probably never will sadly) than you do about the people around you.
It made me stop and think and you know - they were right. I knew more about what someone in Tennessee was doing with their children than I knew about what my own daughter was doing down the hall. And I just sort of....folded. I stopped blogging, I stopped reading my emails, I basically stopped doing anything that didn't involve the here and now. Just as unhealthy as sitting at the computer for hours on end reading about other peoples lives.
So now I'm going to try for some balance, now that I feel better. Hopefully no one hates me and I can start to do things I enjoy again. If you are still coming here, thank you for hanging in there with me.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OMG I am so very glad you are back. I have missed the hell outta you!
I love you!!!
Adding my voice to the choir; welcome back - we missed you and welcome back!!!
Lost!!! oh Welcome back!! (big hugs). Missed you much!
Fear not, from my end if I feel you are getting too much into cyber-world, I shall say something.
omg omg omg!
She lives!
Nah, never forget about my best friend (even If I am not reason enough to stay in Hammytown for)
What slideshow? I'm at work remember? I don't have any plugins installed at work. If it is what I think it is though, it's my frapper, which auto installs those pics....you need to click on my mappy thing girl! Your picture will be added pronto.
Sorry, but 2 or 3 weeks ago now I put all the nasty bloggers who don't update much anymore on the bottom of the list (I too was spending far too much time reading about other's lives. So, I weeded it out.) If you update lots, I'll move u up the ranks again. *mwah* welcome back!
Yay!!! You're back!
We all missed you. We must have - the second you posted, everyone replied. Well, except for me. But I'm a slacker so that's normal.
Yay!!!!
Thanks y'all. I missed you all too! Now I'm going to spend weeks just catching up with everyone lol
I was so happy to get a comment from you. I'm glad you are back and I hope this can be a good thing for you. Everything in moderation!!!
We do miss you. I hope you are well. You are in my thoughts regularly.
Your article is very informative and helped me further.
Thanks, David
Post a Comment